Monday, March 8, 2010

Baby to Arrive Soon

My due date was yesterday. At my appointment this morning, the midwife checked my cervix and everything is perfect. I am 90% effaced and 1 cm dilated and the baby is at station 0. Maybe she will come this week. If not, then definitely next week.

It looks like we may not get the house that we almost had a contract on after all. I'll give it another day before we start looking at more houses.

Photo 1:
taken 1 day before due date
Photo 2:
the bedroom setup for baby

3 comments:

Merinda Reeder said...

good luck! We took Emma home from the hospital to a home inspection. Good luck on the house, and better luck on the delivery. I'm excited for you.

Cindy said...

It looks like everything is ready. I'm waiting for a phone call.

Karen said...

We're thinking of you and are excited to hear the good news :)