Thursday, July 23, 2009

Pregnancy Week 8

I've vomited 5 times in the past 6 days. The constant nausea is disabling. I don't know how I'll survive at least 30 more days of this. I'm starting to hate men because of their lack of understanding or sympathy. Though I think that Steve is getting better the more he hears me vomit. The other day, saying the word "twinkie" prompted me to rush to the toilet and puke.

I'm having trouble packing my lunches for work since I need to eat less than every two hours, or six times, there to keep my stomach from being empty. I guess that my stomach doesn't like any veggies since I puked the salad that I ate for fourth lunch at work today. I'm not getting much work done here.

Since everyone has been asking about my future work plans, I've started thinking about it a bit. Originally, I never wanted to be a working mom. The baby is due in March. As the time is close, I don't know whether we will be able to afford for me to stay home. Will I need my job's health insurance for the baby? We don't really know what Steve will be doing. We would also have to eventually afford to move to a bigger place.

I guess for now, I am going to say "I don't know" about anything until next year when we see whether or not Steve has a full-time job with health benefits.

I haven't had the chance to finish uploading our own beach house photos to the web since I'm not allowed to plug the camera into my computer at work. Here are some photos taken from my mother-in-law's Picasa Web Album:




1 comment:

Cindy said...

I'm so sorry that you are having difficulty. Hopefully it won't last too long.