Monday, July 20, 2009

Beach House

We left a day early for the beach house on Hatteras Island last week and stayed at a motel for the night. Steve had to do homework at the beach house but luckily he emailed it in on Monday and was able to relax during the rest of the week.

We returned from the beach house on Saturday. I puked at a waffle house on the way back and burst the blood vessels on my face. I also puked this morning in the middle of eating breakfast. The cracker-in-bed thing didn't work. I guess that getting up at 5:30 AM for work doesn't help.

I'm am 7 weeks pregnant so far. According to the numbers of the children of Steve's brothers, I say that we have about 6/7 chance of having a boy. I'm thinking about the name Jason or Kyle.

Here's a slide-show of some photos of the beach house including 15 nieces and nephews:

2 comments:

Cindy said...

Very sorry to hear about the getting sick to your stomache. Ask Karen about what might help. I love your pictures.

Wendy K said...

I managed to keep down my breakfast this morning