Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Sonogram at 35 weeks (8 months)


They said that the baby is 5 lbs, 6 oz and estimated a due date of March 17th, 10 days after my actual due date. So, it looks like I'm all set to have a smaller than average baby or give birth 2 weeks late.

At my last prenatal appointment, my uterus only measured at 31 instead of 35, but the midwife said that it may be because the head is down really low. The baby is also posterior, facing forward. This explains the clobbering that I get up front and the soreness in my back. There are also feet jabbering my rib cage.

I was prescribed some iron to take in addition to my prenatal vitamins to treat my anemia. The directions say to not take it within 2 hours after or one hour before eating any food. Ugh, so in order to take my iron, I need to starve myself for 3 hours twice a day. Whatever.

2 comments:

Cindy said...

She looks just like Steve. Don't you think?

Wendy K said...

yeah, she's got his luscious lips