Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Life Update

According to the calendar, I'm at 9 weeks pregnant. According to the size of my baby, I'm only 7 1/2 weeks pregnant. I hope that this doesn't lengthen my first trimester. I'm still throwing up everyday. I lost 3 lbs last week bringing my total loss to 7 lbs. I weigh 111.8 lbs now. The doctor prescribed me a suppository for the nausea but I haven't decided to start taking it yet.

Our refrigerator is getting replaced today. Thank goodness! So, I'll be able to eat refrigerated foods again!

Steve has been going to his mom's house to use the internet in order to apply for jobs. I'm still feeling pretty optimistic for him. If I can get a good job with a bachelors in math, surely he can get one with a bachelors in physics! Though, there are more applicants these days than there were when I got my job 1 1/2 years ago.

5 comments:

Karen said...

Well, hopefully the throwing up will stop...

Cindy said...

I feel your pain. Hang in there.

Michelle said...

Good luck on the job search...and with the nausea! And hurray for a new fridge. At least that's one of the great things about renting--call the landlord when there's a major problem.

Kim said...

Congrats on the New fridge as well. I remember when I was pregnant, I went to a midwife in Columbia and the office smelled like fish food, Seriously, A fish tank in a midwife office! It was bad. I got sick 2-11 times a day, so I sympathize, but it is all worth it in end, even though that might seem a long way off, it will come quicker than you think!

Karen said...

Oh, by the way, we all got totally sick when our refrigerator died without us realixing it at the beginning of the summer. It wasn't totally dead, just not cooling enough...
Good that you got another one.