Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Momentarily Sits

Pretty good for a 4-month-old! She's also moving around a lot on her back and comfortably rolling in both directions!


Crystal's new sound that she's been working on is: loud gasping. I'm sometimes wonder whether she'll make herself pass-out while breathing like that. She does make herself cough though. Last week's sound was: constant raspberries.

Since church made Crystal not get enough napping and she was less happy, I've lately been trying to be more diligent about following her nap schedule and bedtime.

I've also just started using sign language with her so that she'll be able to tell me more easily in a few months when she's hungry, tired, sick, etc. Yay! Fun!

I'm planning on not going back to work full-time. But, they might let me keep working part-time from home until my replacement is hired in a year or so.

We're resuming the house-search this week. We're visiting three 3+ bedroom houses in Lanham/Riverdale/Hyattsville for around $100K.

3 comments:

Merinda Reeder said...

good luck with the house hunting. I feel your pain.

Cindy said...

Crystal looks surprised about sitting up. She is growing up so fast and is so adorable.

Alison said...

My cute niece!