Friday, May 22, 2009

Florida Anticipation

Stay in tuned in June for our Florida itinerary and pictures!

Yay lakes! Yay rivers! Yay beach! Yay greenery! Yay canoes! Yay camping! Yay aligators! Yay freedom! Yay Florida! Woohoo!!!!

By the way, I'd never heard of such a thing as chili on a potato until I met Steve! The chili potato was his!

Also, if you didn't already know: I am now off the pill. Though, I don't know how fertile I am since I've never been pregnant before. My cycle is 38 days long, which is way longer than the normal woman's. Does this affect anything? FLORRRRIDA!

2 comments:

couplabz said...

We got prego on the pill once but the second time was right when we went off the pill. But of course everyone is different. Your ob should be able to tell you if your cycle will affect getting prego. I'd pay them a visit and ask.

Merinda Reeder said...

Hey there. Welcome to blogging. Enjoy Florida - I've never been there but I'd love to. It took us 7 months off the pill to get Lizzy.