Wednesday, October 14, 2009

It's a girl!

I drank the exact amount of water that they told me to: not more and not less. But, the technician sent me to the bathroom twice to empty my bladder because the baby was moving too much. I did feel the baby kicking a lot when I was in the waiting room.

Baby weighs a good 11 oz and is on track at 19 1/2 weeks. We clearly saw that the baby is a girl. I was hoping for and expecting a boy. So, the surprise made it extra special.

The baby's head was too low and my cervix is too short. The doctor says that this is okay. I just need to tell someone if I feel pressure down there.


6 comments:

Karen said...

Great news! Congratulations! Little girls are so sweet!

Lissa said...

Thats awesome!! you guys are going to make such cute parents!

Merinda Reeder said...

yeah! I didn't believe them when they told me Lizzy would be a girl. :)

Cindy said...

How wonderful! I'm really looking forward to meeting Baby Girl Kelley.

hdknowles said...

Those Kelley boys outnumber the Kelley girls so it's great to hear the news. Congratulations to you both.

Anonymous said...

I didn't believe them when they told me Alayah would be a girl either. So much that I brought two outfits to the hospital one boy and one girl.....just in case!
Kelly Gish

girls are fun!