Monday, June 15, 2009

FL Day 7: May 29

I am so good looking!

The next morning after we packed up the tent and left Silver River State Park, we went to the Ocala National Forest and did the sink-hole hike. This is me at the giant sink-hole.

This hike had more spider webs in it than any other hike this week. The webs tended to be face-level too! Are the spiders trying to catch our faces?

We arrived at Laura S. Walker [GA] State Park and started making and eating dinner when a little kitty appeared. Steve made friends with it. Steve gave our extra hot dog to the kitty even though I told him not to.

Both Steve and the kitty were looking up at the camera for this next picture

The kitty hung out with us until we entered our tent for the night. Steve would've brought the kitty home if I wasn't allergic.

There was a lake at the campground.

Steve tends to make dopey-looking smiles in pictures, so I told him to make a serious face for this last one and it looks good! I didn't post most of the dopey pictures.

No comments: